|Product Name||Dealing Date (am) (pm)||Currency||Unit price/ NAV per unit||YTD
as of date
- Hang Seng Index Tracking Fund is previously Hang Seng Index ETF. Hang Seng Index ETF was delisted on 13 Sep 2022 and renamed as Hang Seng Index Tracking Fund. Please visit details under “Investment Fund” section.
- Investment funds and ETF unlisted class: Unit Price-to-Unit Price return, total return with dividend (if any) reinvested. ETF listed class(except Hang Seng China A Industry Top Index ETF and Tracker Fund of Hong Kong): NAV to NAV, total return with dividend (if any) reinvested. Hang Seng China A Industry Top Index ETF : NAV to NAV price return, total with no dividend reinvested. Tracker Fund of Hong Kong: NAV* to NAV* ((*NAV excluding undistributed net income)), without dividend reinvested. Performance returns for periods of more than one year are annualized. For ETF listed class, performance data has been calculated in the base currency. For all disclosed funds, performance data includes ongoing charges and excludes the subscription, switching and redemption fees and trading costs on SEHK (if applicable).
- Due to SFC regulations, no performance data is shown for products with investment track record of less than 6 months. Where no past performance is shown, there is insufficient data available in that period to provide performance for reference.
- Investors should read carefully the fund notes before making any investment decisions.
- The investment returns are denominated in share class dealing currency, which may be a foreign currency. If so, US/HK dollar-based investors are therefore exposed to fluctuations in the US/HK dollar/foreign currency exchange rate.
Unit Price means the issue price and redemption price of a unit of a class in a fund in respect of a dealing day of that fund, and is for reference only. It may not necessarily be equal to the net asset value per unit, and does not include the fees and charges which are payable by the investor(s) (e.g. preliminary charge, redemption charge and/or switching fee, as the case may be in respect of individual fund unit(s)) . For details regarding calculation of issue price and redemption price, please refer to the offering documents of the relevant fund(s).
For funds with more than one Dealing Session per Dealing Day, if "AM" appears after the date, this is the Unit Price for the Morning Dealing Session; for "PM", it is the Unit Price for the Afternoon Dealing Session. If the funds with more than one Dealing Session per day, the “Change vs Previous Trading Day (%)” were calculated based on the fund price in the Afternoon Dealing Session.
The fund(s) mentioned above has been authorised by the Securities and Futures Commission in Hong Kong ("SFC"). SFC authorisation is not a recommendation or endorsement of the fund(s) nor does it guarantee the commercial merits of the fund(s) or its performance. It does not mean the fund(s) is suitable for all investors nor is it an endorsement of its suitability for any particular investor or class of investors.
Investment involves risk and past performance is not indicative of future performance. Please refer to the offering document for further details including the risk factors. The website has not been reviewed by SFC. Issued by Hang Seng Investment Management Limited.
^ The Securities and Futures Commission (“SFC”) authorization is not a recommendation or endorsement of the fund(s) nor does it guarantee the commercial merits of fund(s) or its ESG attributes or related performance. It does not mean the fund(s) is suitable for all investors nor is it an endorsement of its suitability for any particular investor or class of investors.
*An eligible ETF in Stock Connect for Southbound trading. Mainland China investors should check with brokers for more information.